Gamespot plus script
if its worked for everyone else, well, i dunno.

ill get another copy and do a fresh install and see how it goes. Smile
ah well Sad

ill just wait for an update

can't wait :thumbsup:
do you get a window saying that the script is updating the games list?
yes and while its on that screen i can igr and adjust volume using the right analoge so its not crashed.
(bugmenot @ feb. 07 2005,00:33 Wrote:yes and while its on that screen i can igr and adjust volume using the right analoge so its not crashed.
so it stays there all the time?
and are the other features of the script working?
(bugmenot @ feb. 06 2005,07:40 Wrote:never. the rest of the script works fine but ive left the reviews to load for up to 20 mins and nothing.

ive tried all the speeds and get the same results.
[quote]
if you say that the rest of the script works fine i don't know what the hell is going on Shocked

and it seems that you're the only one with this problem...
hey no problem mate. it happens sometimes.

as long as you keep working on upgrading this and making new scripts im a happy bunny Nod
awesome script liquid!!!  :thumbsup:

but i didn´t like the  look of the skin so i created a new one. i hope you like it.

i also added the original gamespot script (aka. gamespot 1.0) by jsd and changed some of the text positions.

gamespotplus.rar

a gamespot rss feed on the main page would be cool. i tried to do that on my own but i failed badly!  :d
(sniper187 @ feb. 08 2005,16:41 Wrote:awesome script liquid!!! :thumbsup:

but i didn´t like the look of the skin so i created a new one. i hope you like it.

i also added the original gamespot script (aka. gamespot 1.0) by jsd and changed some of the text positions.

here is the link: gamespotplus.rar

a gamespot rss feed on the main page would be cool. i tried to do that on my own but i failed badly! :d
hi sniper187.

your skin looks good... a little bit dark like the winter but good Nod

tell me one thing, why did you add the original gamespot script by jsd in gamespotplusHuh all the movies that you have in that script you can find in gamespotplus. or am i wrong? Huh

anyway, good skyn. soon i'll make a new version with some new features and who knows if it will have rss feeds support... maybe you'll make a new skyn for that version also Smile
would it be possible to add "the archives" from on the spot ...so it would make it possible to watch older videos?

look at the bottom...

http://www.gamespot.com/onthespot/index...._onthespot
(bugmenot @ feb. 09 2005,22:39 Wrote:would it be possible to add "the archives" from on the spot ...so it would make it possible to watch older videos?

look at the bottom...

http://www.gamespot.com/onthespot/index...._onthespot
that will be there for sure.
awesome! :bowdown:

is it also possible that when a server can't be contacted (when trying to stream a game-review) it "auto" times out after for instance 20 seconds?

now i have to reset my xbox everytime when connecting to a server fails...
fantastic script brah! :d
any news on an update?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gamespot plus script0