New to XBMC
Hi i just downloaded XNMC yesterday because i had it recommended for FTP streaming from a friends seedbox. We finally got it working but now i got some issues streaming from the seedboxes.

I can stream short samples with no problems at all but when i try to stream full length movies it looks like the program stops responding when buffering and then i get a message that there was a problem loading some of the files.

I worked fine yesterday and my friend who owns the seedboxes have a smaller connection then my and it works fine for him. I have tried reinstalling XBMC but with no luck.

Would appreciate a few hints here Smile
Post a debug log when the error occurs please.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Were do i find the log? Feeling pretty stupid here lol Smile
his signature. or my signature.
Im sorry but i can't find it, i have tried to search windows but no luck..

I tried to stream a movie again to see if it showed up but XBMC just crashed Sad
I am not sure how well you will be able to stream from an external dedicated server over FTP. Do people really have good results doing this?

What kind of speeds do you get over FTP from the seedbox?
carlsborg Wrote:Im sorry but i can't find it, i have tried to search windows but no luck..

I tried to stream a movie again to see if it showed up but XBMC just crashed Sad

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_File

u might need to enable "show hidden files" in your folder setting first. than the APPDATA folder is under USER/ your ID / APPDATA .. and than in ROaMING/XBMC .. thats where my log files are anyway Oo
Ok i have just reinstalled windows do to some other issues, and i have located til log file but the user names and passwords or all over the place Sad not much for posting those since its not my seedboxes... Sad
search and replace in the file before posting. Huh
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New to XBMC0