BluRay cases for movie collections?
ronie Wrote:since the skin can't detect if your movieset contains dvd's or blurays
i'll see if i can add a more generic case & disc for moviesets instead.
ronie, you really are a kind soul. Thank you.

Is there a donation system set up for your skin? I'd love to express my gratitude.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
ashlar Wrote:ronie, you really are a kind soul. Thank you.

Is there a donation system set up for your skin? I'd love to express my gratitude.

cheers, i'm doing this for fun, not for the money.
and looking at your member status, you already know where donations should go. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ok, hats off to you and your generosity then. Thanks again.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Lightbulb 
i need a few svn testers.

i've added a movieset case in fanart view.
and before i add it to other views i'd really like to know if it is working correctly for everyone.

also check if fanart view in filemode does not show any odd cases.

cheers!
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
See the svn topic Big Grin
Star 
No problems here.... sets have a green case in the fanart mode with the double disks in the bottom right. I haven't noticed any unusual problems in file mode. In sets I get my chosen thumbs. I would have preferred silver or gold cases, but the primary green matches the primary blue.
Huuh, I finally did it after two hours braincracking
And it works just fine. Only the green color is a little bit to toxic. One suggestion - use different color. Silver or gold is nice
OggyHr Wrote:Silver or gold is nice

sure, nothings final...i could make 'm yellow, purple, orange...
but update your svn and they will be gold. ;-)
Beuatifull Big Grin
This is great, tnx
While talking about movies sets, do you plan to include this MovieSets (Video) Addon ?
My name is Erier, Humf Erier
humferier Wrote:While talking about movies sets, do you plan to include this MovieSets (Video) Addon ?

let's say i'm tempted to do so, yes.
ronie Wrote:let's say i'm tempted to do so, yes.

That would be really great if you did. I hadn't realized someone had found a way to get movieset info. That addon is pretty sweet.
Ronnie, regarding the cases. The new cases show up perfectly for the movie sets but i noticed that any movies with a 540 resoultion also tend to show up with the new cases instead of the defauly dvd cases as they should.
Hi Ronie,

same problem here, every dvd.iso / img / vob etc. is shown with the new case instead of the regular dvd-case..

Regards

Oliver
Soutie Wrote:Ronnie, regarding the cases. The new cases show up perfectly for the movie sets but i noticed that any movies with a 540 resoultion also tend to show up with the new cases instead of the defauly dvd cases as they should.

liquidolze Wrote:Hi Ronie,

same problem here, every dvd.iso / img / vob etc. is shown with the new case instead of the regular dvd-case..

Regards

Oliver

if xbmc did not detect the resolution of the movie when added to the library,
this is most likely the case with dvd's and .iso files, it will show the new case.

since no resolution info is available, the skin can't determine if it's a dvd or bluray.

previously, the skin would just show the dvd case in these cases,
which wasn't quite accurate either.

i see three options to go from here:
- use a mediamanger to create .nfo files (they will work fine with dvd's)
- play a few seconds of the movie...xbmc will detect the resolution now.
- i could revert my changes and get back to they way things were.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BluRay cases for movie collections?0