BluRay cases for movie collections?
ronie Wrote:if xbmc did not detect the resolution of the movie when added to the library,
this is most likely the case with dvd's and .iso files, it will show the new case.

since no resolution info is available, the skin can't determine if it's a dvd or bluray.

previously, the skin would just show the dvd case in these cases,
which wasn't quite accurate either.

i see three options to go from here:
- use a mediamanger to create .nfo files (they will work fine with dvd's)
- play a few seconds of the movie...xbmc will detect the resolution now.
- i could revert my changes and get back to they way things were.

Ronnie, you misunderstand me.

This happens with ALL the movies in my collection with a 540 resolution, and only movies with a 540 resolution, these are all .avi's too. XBMC shows the information perfectly so this is all in the database (resolution, aspect ratio, audio, everything). The movies play perfectly and even after playing the entire movie it still has a green cover.

EDIT: I agree with liquidolze, please dont revert... I can live with this issue, just thought I would point it out as it is possible a bug
Big Grin 
@ ronie

Please do not revert the changes, let me first try point 1+2 Big Grin

regards

Oliver
Soutie Wrote:Ronnie, you misunderstand me.

This happens with ALL the movies in my collection with a 540 resolution, and only movies with a 540 resolution, these are all .avi's too. XBMC shows the information perfectly so this is all in the database (resolution, aspect ratio, audio, everything). The movies play perfectly and even after playing the entire movie it still has a green cover.

thanx for getting back at this!
i must've been blind when i checked things after your initial post.

the fix is in svn.

cheers :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:thanx for getting back at this!
i must've been blind when i checked things after your initial post.

the fix is in svn.

cheers :-)

Thanks Ronie :o)
Can this collection-cover be optional? As 5 of my 110 dvdr-movies shows correct dvd-cover, the rest show that gold-one.

kind regards
yabbah
Hi,

does anyone know how to define certain fanarts for moviesetsHuh

Found out that I can switch the movie-set cover but not how to change the set-fanart.

Regrads

Oliver
liquidolze Wrote:Hi,

does anyone know how to define certain fanarts for moviesetsHuh

Found out that I can switch the movie-set cover but not how to change the set-fanart.

Regrads

Oliver
nope, it's not possible.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Please forgive me, maybe I´m stupid but why is this not possible?
Somewhere must be defined that there should be shown a picture, so there has to be a path which tells xbmc where to get a fanart for every movie-set.
Please apologize my wrotten english....

I dont understand... is the shown fanart chosen ramdomlyHuh But then there has to be somewhere a syntax that tells xbmc to do so, or am I wrong??

Kind regards

Oliver

ps.: You´re doing an amazing job on T! & PaperStreet..
liquidolze Wrote:Please forgive me, maybe I´m stupid but why is this not possible?
Somewhere must be defined that there should be shown a picture, so there has to be a path which tells xbmc where to get a fanart for every movie-set.
Please apologize my wrotten english....

I dont understand... is the shown fanart chosen ramdomlyHuh But then there has to be somewhere a syntax that tells xbmc to do so, or am I wrong??

Kind regards

Oliver

it's not a skin issue. fanart for movie sets is just not implemented in xbmc.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=64564

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BluRay cases for movie collections?0