PM3.HD / Windows Error: XBMC doesn't work anymore
Hi people,

before ask my question, some info first.
I am running on Windows 7 x64
using XBMC 10.0 (dharma)
and of course the always beautiful PM3.HD Skin.

I wanted to have multi image on starting screen when standing on "Movies" Since somehing was broken in the skin setting .xml I had to change it.

Thanks to Galefury it now works, this is what I changed:
You have to edit custom_SkinSetting_1111.xml in three places, adding an "S". Line 667, 679 and 691 must be (Home_Custom_Back_Movies_Folder) instead of (Home_Custom_Back_Movie_Folder). See, "Movie" is missing an "S".

Again thanks Galefury.

But after I changed this in the .xml I sometimes get the error from windows that "XBMC doesnt work anymore" This error is occuring when im in the start screen and the background is changing the pictures randomly (the way i wanted it to be).

Strange thing is that Galefury who told me how to change the xml doesnt have this problem. And my dad that has a identical HTPC and using the same software as i do (and even uses the same custom_SkinSetting_1111.xml ( i copied my changed file into his xbmc aswell) doesnt have this problem.

Ow, i even reinstalled the entire HTPC (winsows 7 and xbmc) after the fresh install i got the error only once and it was just after a reboot of the HTPC.

Before the reinstallation i got the error more often then i do now.

Is it possible that PM3.HD skin doesnt like the different pixel size backgrounds i use for multi image (i use 1280x720 and 1920x1080 located in 1 folder) ?

Does anyone know what this problem is or that can tell me how to check in windows what is creating the sudden error?

Im sorry fot the wall of text but i wanted to be sure that i wasnt forgetting important information about the error and what i changed aswell.

Thanx to all.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3.HD / Windows Error: XBMC doesn't work anymore0