Aeon Plot/Outline and Ratings
I'm getting so close to having everything configured just the way I want it, but there's a few nagging issues I'm hoping someone might be able to help with...

1. Whether using Aeon65 or MQ2..whenever an info window pops up, it appears to alternate between reading the <outline> tag and the <plot> tag from the movie .nfo file. It seems completely random; simply going out of and back into the movie library can 'reset' it, so to speak, so that the same movie which just showed the outline description might then show the full plot. I'm always using the same info window style, so I can't figure why it keeps changing. I'm hoping to make it consistent - is there a setting somewhere inside Aeon that I missed where I can influence this?

2. A lot of my movies are from countries with off-the-wall or obscure movie rating systems which don't have media flags, but I would like to have something there for the rating. I have a 'NR' (Not Rated) flag, named 'not rated.png', which I think would be the most eloquent solution for these movies. However, after dropping it into the ratings flag folder, I can't quite figure how to make Aeon recognize it the way it does for PG, PG-13, and R ratings which are scraped from IMDB. I've tried manually changing the rating in the .nfo file to NR or Not Rated, but that doesn't work since it fails to recognize the NR flag as a valid option. Is there an .xml or some other file where I can manually enter parameters for this new flag, or am I thinking about how to solve this problem the wrong way?

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Plot/Outline and Ratings0