[MOD] Advanced Launcher Info View - Updated for Eden
well my livingroom htpc with a quadcore and a gtx 275 should handle it Wink
dolphin for gamecube and wii? advanced launcher arguments?? i really didnt got wii stuff working and didnt try gamecube games yet..
arguments - <args>/e "%rom%"</args>
setting - here
GaidarX, I am having trouble getting your last 2 views working in customizable confluence. Is there something else I need to do other than adding the .xml files to the 720P folder? I do not know where to put the thumbs that come with the download, but I thought I would be able to still use the view without them. thanks
Atreides Wrote:GaidarX, I am having trouble getting your last 2 views working in customizable confluence. Is there something else I need to do other than adding the .xml files to the 720P folder? I do not know where to put the thumbs that come with the download, but I thought I would be able to still use the view without them. thanks

MyPrograms.xml
Code:
<views>50,51,...,[u]788[/u],[u]789[/u]</views>

and

<control type="group">
            <include>Window_OpenClose_Animation</include>        
            <include>CommonRootView</include> <!-- view id = 50 -->
            <include>FullWidthList</include> <!-- view id = 51 -->
            <include>ThumbnailView</include> <!-- view id = 500 -->
            [u]<include>PosterOne_Icons</include>[/u]
            [u]<include>PosterTwo_Icons</include>[/u]
        </control>
includes.xml
Code:
<include file="Viewtype_LauncherPosterOne_Icons.xml" />
<include file="Viewtype_LauncherPosterTwo_Icons.xml" />
cheersSmile
davekos Wrote:To install this view download the file at the bottom of the post and copy the files to:

%PROGRAMFILES%\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence\720p

So where would I put this under in a LIVE build?
GaidarX Wrote:...and another two views.
for this once iconsCool

Nice work, I've updated the link on the first post to include these 2 new views for confluence.

Riffmaker Wrote:So where would I put this under in a LIVE build?

I have not tested this for a live build, but the skin folder for live should be located in:
/usr/share/xbmc/skin
I'm gonna ask here, as the Adavanced Launcher seems to not working perfectly in Confluence too.

There is a problem when downloading a scraped fanart or thumb and you gonna select it, nothing happens. I'm working on Cirrus Extended, and i've noticed there is the same problem, knowing that Cirrus was created as Confluence Base, this bug is showing in both skins, all the other ones i've tried are working. Any help would be awesome.

Cheers
davekos Wrote:These look great! I've updated the original download to include these views.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I'm a big fan of your Influence skin, it would be great if you could add these views to your next release.

I made a custom view for Influence with your mod Big Grin
Available here
http://passion-xbmc.org/influence/les-vu...ionnelles/
Influence 1.2.1 Users:
I have updated the views to make the info/descriptions easier to read with Fanart backgrounds. First post updated with the download link.

Is it possible to get these viewtypes in the latest edition of confluence?
I've copied the files into the directory mentioned on the first page. How do I activate this mod once that's done?

Thanks!
(2012-02-05, 03:53)japes Wrote: Is it possible to get these viewtypes in the latest edition of confluence?

I have just added 2 new views for use with XBMC 11.0 Eden. See the first post for screenshots and the download link.
Any chance of getting these views ported to the new version of Confluence for Frodo?

Cheers on the great work.
I also would like to see this on Frodo.
I second that.
Tried to do it myself but failed miserably... Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Advanced Launcher Info View - Updated for Eden2