[REQUEST] HD Movies and Music Videos
Dear Developers,

I run XBMC 10.0 with the default Confluence UI on OS X and we simply love the UI. I tried others, Night was really beautiful but I always come back to Confluence, it just feels that everything is in place.

Of course, it doesn't mean that it's perfect Smile E.g. I have problems with the audio channels not showing up but this topic is about feature requests.

1. I was highly intrigued by the HD Movies section in Night. While the majority of my collection is SD, the number of HD titles grows, and I'd really appreciate a direct link to the HD movies.

2. I have couple of Music Videos and I could see them having their own direct shortcut on the Home screen (like e.g. in Back Row) that would go directly to the respective library mode.

Perhaps these are worth the consideration.

Thanks,
Attila

PS: I'd love to help in the development but I have no idea about writing code Sad
Try the confluence customizable. Works great and can do what you want
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:Try the confluence customizable. Works great and can do what you want

make a smart playlist that grabs tv show by "greater that" video resolution.
set it to 1200 x 700 for 720p "estimate" or greater
name it hd tv

do the same for movies....

add this to your home screen...confluence

Quote:<item id="12">
<label>CHANNELS</label>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,special://videoplaylists,return)</onclick>
<icon>special://skin/backgrounds/channels.jpg</icon>
<thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_channels_Folder)]</thumb>
</item>

works perfect for me... i have probably 25 "smart playlists" there very usefull!Smile
RYAN03
ryan03rr Wrote:make a smart playlist that grabs tv show by "greater that" video resolution.
name it hd tv

works perfect for me... i have probably 25 "smart playlists" there very usefull!Smile

sorry could edit.... double post i know...
3i forgot to mention if you have some edtv rips.. 900x500 ect (most tv torrents are not true hd) drop the greater than resolution in the smart playlist.

also add a jpg to you confluence media folder called channels.jpg the home link i posted will pick it up.
RYAN03
rflores2323 Wrote:Try the confluence customizable. Works great and can do what you want

Had a first look, it's awesome. I need some time with it but very promising, thanks!
ryan03rr Wrote:make a smart playlist that grabs tv show by "greater that" video resolution.
name it hd tv

Thanks, I will try it ou together with the modded confluence

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] HD Movies and Music Videos0