[PVR] Installation Problem
I was asked by Lars Op den Kamp to post the following bug report in the development section of this forum; couldn't find a dedicated sub-forum for bug reports, I hope this one is fine (http://www.loggn.de/ubuntu-xbmc-10-0-dha...mment-3970).

When installing the XBMC from Lars' repository on Ubuntu 10.04.1 I get the following error (unfortunately in German):

Code:
Entpacke xbmc (aus …/xbmc_2%3a10.5-dharma+pvr~odk48_all.deb) …
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von /var/cache/apt/archives/xbmc_2%3a10.5-dharma+pvr~odk48_all.deb (–unpack):
Versuche, »/usr/share/info/libcdio.info.gz« zu überschreiben, welches auch in Paket libcdio-dev 0:0.81-4 ist
Verarbeite Trigger für install-info …
Fehler traten auf beim Bearbeiten von:
/var/cache/apt/archives/xbmc_2%3a10.5-dharma+pvr~odk48_all.deb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

XBMC is available and works after the installation (including PVR addons); however, after rebooting it disappears and I need to install it again.
thanks for reporting this issue. I mainly asked to report it here so that I don't forgot and I can post back when it's fixed.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PVR] Installation Problem0