Items, duration and page count header too dark
Can someone help me figure out how to brighten the text on the RightListView at the top that gives the "Item count", "Duration" and "Page count"? I have tried everything I can think of. Making the font white instead of grey and removing the texture underneath help, but still doesn't really fix it. It really needs the texture underneath with a bright font.
kschreiber7 Wrote:Can someone help me figure out how to brighten the text on the RightListView at the top that gives the "Item count", "Duration" and "Page count"? I have tried everything I can think of. Making the font white instead of grey and removing the texture underneath help, but still doesn't really fix it. It really needs the texture underneath with a bright font.

Starts @ Line 307 in includes.xml
You could try to change font to bold. font12_bold or even try to increase the size to 14

PHP Code:
<!-- PAGE COUNT STUFF UPPER RIGHT CORNER -->
    <
control type="label">
      <
description>Page Count Label</description>
      <
posx>25r</posx>
      <
posy>10</posy>
      <
width>500</width>
      <
height>20</height>
      <
font>font12</font>
      <
textcolor>grey</textcolor>
      <
scroll>false</scroll>
      <
align>right</align>
      <
aligny>center</aligny>
      <
label>([color=orange]$INFO[Container.NumItems][/color]) $LOCALIZE[31025]$INFO[Container.TotalTime, - $LOCALIZE[180] ([color=orange],[/color])] - $LOCALIZE[31024] ([color=orange]$INFO[Container.CurrentPage]/$INFO[Container.NumPages][/color])</label>
      <include>
Window_OpenClose_Animation</include>    
    </
control
Thanks butchabay for your quick response. I have already messed with changing the font, size and color. It does help a little, but doesn't seem to look quite right. It is like the background texture is on top of the font instead of the other way around. Is that possible? If so, is there any way to fix it?
hi,
you need to make it like this if you want a quick fix.

go into MyVideonav.xml

On Line 114 cut out "<include>CommonPageCount</include>"
and paste it for example in Line 450 under the clock.
Should look like this then

<include>Clock</include>
<include>CommonPageCount</include>

Thats it.

Edit: Dont know if in Original Cirrus its Line 114,on our Mod it is,otherwise just search for the <include>CommonPageCount</include> and cut and paste it under the clock
It was on line 67 in mine (MyVideonav.xml)... and that is a great tip Malexx.

Very easy to read the header now. Thanks!
Thanks Malexx. That fixed it for me too.
It was on line 67 of my MyVideoNav.xml too. Thanks for this tip Malexx. It had been driving me nuts, but damned if I could figure out the fix. Kudos!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Items, duration and page count header too dark0