Blu-ray ISO image (UDF 2.5/2.6) playback support in XBMC - help discussion thread
-wde- Wrote:What am I missing. Every time I try to play a BD the native DVD player tries to play it and errors onn dvdnav_open. Do I need to install the libbluray? Make changes to playercorefactory.xml?

Thanks!

Did you install on of the post 10.0 builds? This feature is not available in Dharma, only the latest GIT revisions.
Living Room: ASUS Chromebox / OpeneElec 5 / Kodi 14.2
Bedroom: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Home Office: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Windows Server: Intel Core i3-2100T / 8GB Ram / 48TB / MySQL / StableBit DrivePool on Server 2012 R2 Standard
That would explain things. I'm currently using the official Dharma release. I'll try out a newer version, thanks!

Win7 64-bit | AMD Athlon X2 4850e | 780G Chipset | 2 GB RAM | ATI Radeon 3200 | XBMC 10.0
Where are the newer versions?
I've looked at https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc, but don't see anything newer than 10.0.

Thanks,

Win7 64-bit | AMD Athlon X2 4850e | 780G Chipset | 2 GB RAM | ATI Radeon 3200 | XBMC 10.0
build from master..
Its possible to implement this with PVR 2 client?
I am currently running xbmc 10.0 r35648, Dec 17th. To try out is this a plugin? or is it a simple case of apt-get update and install? If not, how do I install this new feature?

Really interested in this as I have just ripped my first Blu-rays to .iso's using DVDfab and was wondering why they wouldn't play.
andyjayh Wrote:I am currently running xbmc 10.0 r35648, Dec 17th. To try out is this a plugin? or is it a simple case of apt-get update and install? If not, how do I install this new feature?

Really interested in this as I have just ripped my first Blu-rays to .iso's using DVDfab and was wondering why they wouldn't play.

Check this post for Windows and this build for Linux. For Mac, ATV, and iOS, you're on your own.
Windows Server: Intel Core i3-2100T / 8GB Ram / 48TB / MySQL / StableBit DrivePool on Server 2012 R2 Standard
Is there some guide to be able to get that build from linux from a Dharma Live Install for us noobies? Smile

I know it'll be something like "add this link to list of safe places to get software"
then "apt-get update" and "yes". But I just don't want to break my system, it works so well!

P.S. apparently, XBMC (i386 and amd64) failed to build from the above ppa?
Can you access special features without menu navigation, or is it main feature only?
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
clock2113 Wrote:Can you access special features without menu navigation, or is it main feature only?

Main feature only
Tried the build and successfully played bluray iso. I have been waiting for this, keep up the good work! Smile
Hi

Thanks so much for making this possible! Smile

many of my movies will start playing the extras, how do I get to the movie ? I know that the menus can not be used, but perhaps there is some other easy way to change videofile ?

how do I choose which subtitle to be played by those included in the iso file ?

one last question, is there any new futures in the pipeline ?

/please excuse my bad english, I'm from Sweden Smile

Regards
Johan
I really like this feature too, amazing addition!

Any idea when this will make it into the next stable release or when the next stable release is? or when nightly builds will be re-enabled "soon" doesn't appear to be too soon lol This feature alone is worth a 10.1 version bump IMO

Is there a way to treat DVD playback like BDISO is? Meaning it skips the menu and plays the movie then stops when playback is complete.

When I play DVD iso's it goes back to the main menu and my XBMC box never goes into idle mode ;(
Not the best answer if you have already ripped your DVD movies but what I do is rip only the main film rather than the entire disc. It then acts in the same way.
OpenELEC 3 (Frodo) Beta 6
ASRock ION330HT
10TB unRAID media server
Can someone not using a MySQL library try the latest nightlies (They were turned back on today) to see if they include the Blu-Ray ISO support?

I've confirmed that the Windows builds work (YAY!), I'm interested in the Linux and OSX builds.

Windows: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/
OS X: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/osx/
Linux: Doesn't look like they turned on the mainline builds yet, but you can try this one: http://ppa.launchpad.net/team-xbmc/unsta...ntu/dists/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blu-ray ISO image (UDF 2.5/2.6) playback support in XBMC - help discussion thread0