[Win7] XBMC Reports Downloading Movie Info but..
At the bottom pops up a message everytime that it can't connect to the remote server. I have a test XBMC setup on a different PC and I purposely set it up the same as the main one so I could test skins, etc.

That one works just fine.

I removed a few Video sources thinking that might be it and re added them and it has no problem rebuilding/downloading the movie info but when I shutdown XBMC and open it back up. It pops up that same message everytime.

I have no idea where to look on this one.

Please help!

THanks!
2 possible options...

1 = no internet...

2nd one is too many connections, meaning you're also running uTorrent or emule or whatever other p2p program that has many connections open. It happens to me too quite often...
You can limit the number of connection uTorrent tries to make. I have mine at 250 which works fine for me...
gollumscave Wrote:2 possible options...

1 = no internet...

2nd one is too many connections, meaning you're also running uTorrent or emule or whatever other p2p program that has many connections open. It happens to me too quite often...
You can limit the number of connection uTorrent tries to make. I have mine at 250 which works fine for me...

I think I might have figured it out. Yet I can't verify that a 100% until I get home but I changed the scraper on all my Movie sources from THEMOVIEDB to IMDB and now when I start up XBMC it no longer says it can't connect but starts downloading and updating info on all my movies.
I'm not exactly sure IF and WHERE you can change it, but it seems you are experiencing a TIME OUT on the TMDB server... I think there is an option to increase the time before it returns a time out.
I'll look into it a bit further because i prefer scanning myself with TMDB, but that's just a personal preference..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Win7] XBMC Reports Downloading Movie Info but..0