Which is the most stable PVR Addon (backend client) or Python Script for XBMC today?
Question 
Hi,

at the Moment i am using a Mediaportal, multiseat setup
1 TVServer 3 Clients.
Due to some reasons i am not really satisfied with this situation, now i found XBMC's newest plugins as an alternative, but i am not sure which i should give a try in order to replace my current setup?

Mythtv backend with XBMC + Mythbox as frontend? not my favorite due to the fact that live TV is just another "video source"

VDR backend with XBMC + ... yes what .. use streamdev? or should i use VSNI ?

anyone got an idea whats the most stable setup to watch live tv within XBMC in an multiseat setup?
I'm using tvheadend myself with the pvr repository from my sig. Easy to setup, lightweight, nice web UI, ... what more can you ask? Smile
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Quote:I'm using tvheadend myself with the pvr repository from my sig. Easy to setup, lightweight, nice web UI, ... what more can you ask?

Support for the HDHomerun! Smile
ForeverNixNub Wrote:Support for the HDHomerun! Smile

You may want to check out the link below and read the post there. check out the last post.

http://www.silicondust.com/forum/viewtop...&start=105
This subforum is about development, this thread is not in that topic.
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which is the most stable PVR Addon (backend client) or Python Script for XBMC today?0