• 3(current)
[AppleTV2] ATV2 get's XBMC
I guess I am SOL on jailbreaking an Apple TV 2 as I don't own a Apple computer Sad

Kryspy

edit: Just found sn0wbreeze. Will that do it?
Not sure if it will help you guys, but it was crashing on my iPhone4 on 4.2.1 as well.

XBMC.log said this: Unable to load libcurl.dylib, reason: dlopen(libcurl.dylib, 1): image not found

I installed cURL from Cydia and it started working. Smile
Awesome!!! Anxious to hear if the USB port works with external drives and how fast fanart loads.
spectre3ooo Wrote:Not sure if it will help you guys, but it was crashing on my iPhone4 on 4.2.1 as well.

XBMC.log said this: Unable to load libcurl.dylib, reason: dlopen(libcurl.dylib, 1): image not found

Great catch, installing curl on ipad solved it as well.
Kryspy Wrote:I guess I am SOL on jailbreaking an Apple TV 2 as I don't own a Apple computer Sad

Kryspy

I'm having the 4.2.1 ipad problem as well, but all I see on cydia is "curl font". Is there a specific repo I need to find this?
Kryspy Wrote:I guess I am SOL on jailbreaking an Apple TV 2 as I don't own a Apple computer Sad

Kryspy

Yes, give it a try. Tutorial's on iclarified.com
I'm having trouble with ISOs (DVD) and DVD file structures, nothing happens when I select them, all my other content working fine. Is this working for others? If so, I'll troubleshoot on my end, just wanted to check first.

THANK YOU XBMC TEAM. Incredible work, just thank you. Streaming from my FreeNAS server via SMB. Can't wait to play with it some more tonight.

izike
lboyce Wrote:I'm having the 4.2.1 ipad problem as well, but all I see on cydia is "curl font". Is there a specific repo I need to find this?

Do you have Cydia filtered by "User"? (Manage -> Settings)

It has to be set to at least "Hacker" before cURL will show up.
Any one know how to do 5 sec skip ? Also I keeps crashing and buffering...

EDIT: Figured out (left right for 5 sec skip)

But buffering is pretty bad on regular AVI files...
Running since XBMP
HDClown Wrote:Yes, give it a try. Tutorial's on iclarified.com

http://techngadgetz.com/jailbreak-iphone...step-guide

This should be usefull for windows guys ...
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
spectre3ooo Wrote:Do you have Cydia filtered by "User"? (Manage -> Settings)

It has to be set to at least "Hacker" before cURL will show up.

It seems I didn't. Set it to Hacker. Saw cURL and xbmc is working. I'm in heaven. Thanks for the suggestion!!
Has anyone been able to add a samba share? At the username/password prompt after entering the credentials and hitting done it just pops up again asking for credentials.
spectre3ooo Wrote:Not sure if it will help you guys, but it was crashing on my iPhone4 on 4.2.1 as well.

The curl depends should be fixed now.
I'm really excited to try this. I wish Amazon could get me my ATV2 faster! A box that can run XBMC and play 1080p for under $100. It's a great day. Much thanks to Davilla and all involved. Rockin' good news.
This is nuts runs flawless on iPhone 4 though it small lol we need a big button skin.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] ATV2 get's XBMC0