[iPhone] XBMC on iPhone 4
I am trying to run XBMC on my iPhone 4 but it crashes right after the XBMC logo. In the xbmc.log file I can find:

ERROR: Unable to load libcurl.dylib, reason: dlopen(libcurl.dylib, 1): image not found

Running in an iPhone 4, iOS 4.1, jailbreaked. Any help on how to install the missing libcurl.dylib on my iPhone?

Thanks in advance!
See the other 5 posts - reinstall XBMC from Cydia - there was a packaging issue.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thumbs Up 
Thanks a lot, the new version worked very well.

Thanks a lot for the excellent piece of software you guys are providing us.

Big Grin
Am i missing something here?

Ive gone over and over these posts but i can't anything useful.

Iphone 4 running UNtethered 4.2.1 jb with Redsnow 0.9.7b6

Installed xbmc, crashes as soon as the i tap on the app. Uninstalled through cydia, restarted my phone, reinstalled through cydia, 10.0.2. Still crashes

Looked in the /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/ for xbmc.log crash log but there is not one in there.

Any ideas now?
wdog18 Wrote:Am i missing something here?

Ive gone over and over these posts but i can't anything useful.

Iphone 4 running UNtethered 4.2.1 jb with Redsnow 0.9.7b6

Installed xbmc, crashes as soon as the i tap on the app. Uninstalled through cydia, restarted my phone, reinstalled through cydia, 10.0.2. Still crashes

Looked in the /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/ for xbmc.log crash log but there is not one in there.

Any ideas now?

I've same issue. Any idea?
versions people !
davilla Wrote:versions people !

I'm sorry. The information is below:

Iphone 4.2.1 Jailbreak by greenpris0n
XBMC-iOS 10.0-7

I've checked that no log file and no skin files in /var/mobile/library/preferences/xbmc/addons

Does it a privilege issues?
crashes will be listed in /var/log/syslog
After I install the syslog.

The xbmc log shown as below:
Code:
XBMC[151]: MS:Notice: Installing: org.xbmc.xbmc_ios [XBMC] (550.52)
XBMC[151]: MS:Notice: Loading: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/3GMy3G.dylib
XBMC[151]: My3G Initializing in org.xbmc.xbmc_ios  v4.8..
XBMC[151]: MS:Notice: Loading: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/Activator.dylib
UIKitApplication:org.xbmc.xbmc_ios[0xa69e][151]: params.c:OpenConfFile() - Unable to open configuration file "/var/mobile/.smb/smb.conf":
UIKitApplication:org.xbmc.xbmc_ios[0xa69e][151]:        No such file or directory
UIKitApplication:org.xbmc.xbmc_ios[0xa69e][151]: params.c:OpenConfFile() - Unable to open configuration file "/Volumes/XBMC_dev/SVN/GitHubATV2/tools/osx/ios-depends/build/etc/samba/smb.conf":
UIKitApplication:org.xbmc.xbmc_ios[0xa69e][151]:        No such file or directory
UIKitApplication:org.xbmc.xbmc_ios[0xa69e][151]: Could not init logging classes. Permission errors on ~/.xbmc?
XBMC[151]: void -[XBMCEAGLView runAnimation:](XBMCEAGLView*, objc_selector*, objc_object*)Unable to create application

Permission issue? Any idea?

Thank you!
3GMy3G.dylib

This device is not a 3GS or iPhone4, the 3G iDevice is not supported.

Next time, please pay attention to the thread title "[iPhone] XBMC on iPhone 4", you don't have one.
davilla Wrote:3GMy3G.dylib

This device is not a 3GS or iPhone4, the 3G iDevice is not supported.

Next time, please pay attention to the thread title "[iPhone] XBMC on iPhone 4", you don't have one.

I'm sorry. My information is not clear.

My device is iPhone 4 with ios 4.2.1 jailbreak by GreenPosi0n.

I think the 3GMy3G.dylib is the program my3G which is used to enable facetime by using 3g network. The program detail is here - http://intelliborn.com/my3g.html

Does it possible be a permission issue?
Very odd, I've never seen these errors except when something is very wrong...

UIKitApplication:org.xbmc.xbmc_ios[0xa69e][151]: Could not init logging classes. Permission errors on ~/.xbmc?

That means it could not open /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/xbmc.log

I bet /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC does not exist either.
davilla Wrote:Very odd, I've never seen these errors except when something is very wrong...

That means it could not open /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/xbmc.log

I bet /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC does not exist either.

Yes, you're correct. The directory doesn't contain any XBMC stuff.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iPhone] XBMC on iPhone 40