[iPad] How do I delete sources in XBMC for iPad?
I've messed up creating a couple SMB sources and would like to delete them? How do I go about doing this on the iPad? I've also tried deleting and reinstalling the app through Cydia but the sources are still saved. Is there a configuration file saved somewhere on the iPad that I can delete by SSH'ing into it? Where?
When you're viewing the sources, tap twice on them to bring up the context move and choose remove source.
mattfl Wrote:When you're viewing the sources, tap twice on them to bring up the context move and choose remove source.
Not working for me (the double tap), it works for example when downloading something, but I cant get it to work right here, any suggestion??
A "two-finger" tap brings up the context menu. Technically, it is a "double-tap", but it is more easily identified as tapping two fingers at the same time. Make sure you "double-tap" on the source you want to remove.
Gr8rtek Wrote:A "two-finger" tap brings up the context menu. Technically, it is a "double-tap", but it is more easily identified as tapping two fingers at the same time. Make sure you "double-tap" on the source you want to remove.

Actually I think it used to be double-tap, but was later changed to two finger tap.
And remember, the touch controls can be found in the wiki:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...n_controls
Ned Scott Wrote:Actually I think it used to be double-tap, but was later changed to two finger tap.

Thats right a two finger tap works perfectly!!, thanks a lot!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iPad] How do I delete sources in XBMC for iPad?0