*.mkv files with ASS(SSA) subtitles doesn't work
davilla Wrote:You might want to hold off until I figure out why the subs are not showing up. That commit only fixes the crash.

noooooooo!

oh well. at least it's progress, yes?
I got excited for a sec. I wish i had knowledge in these things so i could help. I'm a dumbo when it comes to this stuff.
atleast davilla finally got around to it. Good news for me. I watch a lot of anime so this is very important to me. I also get stuttering but icefilms keeps me from my shares anyway. It'll all get fixed soon I'm sure.
5070607efb19942c385463c5efcc2fefc92e1515 might be of interest Smile

Just to note, this one was a real bear to find and I only found it fixing screencapture for saved bookmarks and GLES refused to do a top/bottom invert.
davilla Wrote:5070607efb19942c385463c5efcc2fefc92e1515 might be of interest Smile

Just to note, this one was a real bear to find and I only found it fixing screencapture for saved bookmarks and GLES refused to do a top/bottom invert.

Nice work Davilla. I'll test it out, if I ever go home from work.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
davilla Wrote:5070607efb19942c385463c5efcc2fefc92e1515 might be of interest Smile

This is seriously best news I've heard. The only reason I haven't been using XBMC on my iPad was this bug. I anxiously await the next full release with this fix in tow! Great work!
I second that. It's the reason my ATV1 still sees some action.

Wow! Congrats. It works GREAAAATT!!!!

This is a big milestone IMHO. Smile

Thank you so much.
Is there any way to use this or do we have to wait on a nightly?
and as a special treat -> https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/ce42...f7c2fdea20
You'll have to wait till Keith gets around to doing a new nightly build.
so much win
Incredible work folks (davila and anyone else who contributed). I have now achieved my own personal holy grail in video streaming, and in HD to boot(ipad2 here). Thank you so much
How does one know if this is now part of the nightly build? Sorry if I seem rushing it but this is great news and I would feel the same as solidunit up there. Well done!
The last two nightlies have this built in already. Keith was right on top of it and is now enjoying some R&R camping in Northern California.

Just go into the nightly thread and download the latest version they got posted there. You should be good to go.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
*.mkv files with ASS(SSA) subtitles doesn't work0