• 11(current)
Option to auto play next video file in list (same as under music)
Montellese Wrote:I committed my patch to the xbmc source code so it will be there in the next release (or in the next nightly builds when they will be available again).

many thanks !!!
So this feature isn't implemented, yet? Having an option to auto play the next file in a list (TV Shows) seems like a very trivial thing that would have been realized back in the xbox days.

Any news on this?
Did you actually read the last few posts in this thread?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Hello, I would like to add the "Play from here" fonction to my keyboard.

I would like to use an action ID or sendclick but I don't know how to make it

Can someone help ?

thanks

w2w
Hello,

I mostly watch TV series in file mode and I am really glad that play from here feature was finally implemented.

My only one problem that I want to use this feature without using the context menu.

I see two possible solutions but don't know how to enable them.

1. How to set default select action in video settings / file list to play from here from play?
2. How to program play from here to a button on the keyboard?

Thanks,
piem14b
Hello,

The action 'play from here' does not support 'resume from here'.
Could it be implemented for the first item to play at least?

Thanks
Will "play from here" be integrated into Kodi soon? Anyone know? I have 4 young boys and I hate to hit play for each video in the folder.
(2015-02-23, 21:40)magicdizzle Wrote: Will "play from here" be integrated into Kodi soon? Anyone know? I have 4 young boys and I hate to hit play for each video in the folder.

It's already been there for the past 2 or 3 releases.
(2015-02-24, 09:07)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2015-02-23, 21:40)magicdizzle Wrote: Will "play from here" be integrated into Kodi soon? Anyone know? I have 4 young boys and I hate to hit play for each video in the folder.

When I hit "C" it only shows Auto-Play. But it only plays that one video. Where else would "play from here" be located?
(2015-02-24, 15:53)magicdizzle Wrote:
(2015-02-24, 09:07)Ned Scott Wrote:

When I hit "C" it only shows Auto-Play. But it only plays that one video. Where else would "play from here" be located?

I have the same question. The other day I created a smartlist with random episodes but I could only play them one by one hitting the play button.
It should be there. I just checked and it's still in the context menu for Kodi v15.
Is there a way to turn off the "play next [video/audio] automatically" for Music Videos only? I have it turned on for Music and off for Video, but the Music setting is being applied to Music Videos. Since I am storing concert videos (movies) as opposed to actual "music videos" this doesn't make sense. I need some way to make Music Videos behave like Videos instead of like Music.

Thanks in advance for any input.
-- Steve

"I just wanted a media center, not a hobby!"

HW: CPU - Intel Core i3-4130T, RAM - 4GB, Storage: 640GB, TV Tuner - HDHomeRun Connect x3
SW: OS - LibreELEC, Media Center - Kodi 18.5, Skin - Amber, PVR - TVHeadend
Just found some workaround suggestions in this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2177629
-- Steve

"I just wanted a media center, not a hobby!"

HW: CPU - Intel Core i3-4130T, RAM - 4GB, Storage: 640GB, TV Tuner - HDHomeRun Connect x3
SW: OS - LibreELEC, Media Center - Kodi 18.5, Skin - Amber, PVR - TVHeadend
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Option to auto play next video file in list (same as under music)0