XBMC and Personal Videos?
Goog evening to all of you.
Is there any possibility to create a new button into the Home Screen like the buttons VIDEO-MOVIES-MUSIC-PICTURE ?
I have a lot of Family-Videos (birthdays etc) and i want one point only for them
And if your answer is Positive how i will install them? Like the Videos Add-Source
Thanks for your attention.............
Yes how much work you want to do is up to you:

1. just add the folder as a fav and add to Home. There still might be a space bug in adding folders as Favorites on Windows systems, not sure if fixed yet.

2. Add the stuff manually your Library then filter it out using smart playlists...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Yes how much work you want to do is up to you:

1. just add the folder as a fav and add to Home. There still might be a space bug in adding folders as Favorites on Windows systems, not sure if fixed yet.

2. Add the stuff manually your Library then filter it out using smart playlists...
thank you very much , i will try
Pls what is the fav?
Upload to youtube and then use the addon. That its what I do. Unless you have long videos.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
fav = favorite. Add the folder where you videos are to your Favorites and then add that Favorite to the home menu.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:fav = favorite. Add the folder where you videos are to your Favorites and then add that Favorite to the home menu.
Thanks a lot all of you for your attention. i will try to do it and i will let you know..........
Good morning to all of you
I have followed exactly your instructions.
1. I created a folder in Windows named Favorites and i put one video in.
2. Settings\Skin\Custom Home\Custom Favorite1\Set Label named Home Videos
3. Yes i saw it in the Home Screen
4. Set Favorite: It gives me the message Can not find favourites.xml

Which is my next step ?

Thanks
In xbmc, go to Videos
- select you home video folder
- press 'c'
- select add to favourites
- give it a name
Done

Go to settings - skin - custom home menu. Add your newly created favourite.
-stoli-
Some more info here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=61779
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
@ Stoli good morming and thank you very much
I've done it. Your advises/instructions are very useful. I will open a logbook with all these infos.
Just one more question. If i want to have various directions in this folder i.e birthdays - namedays i.e how can i create the tree in my hard disk?
Tks again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC and Personal Videos?0