Getting the most out of XBMC?
I am still in the learning phases of XBMC but have been up and running with all my media for a while now. I am looking to take the next step and trying to get more out of XBMC. As such, I have pretty much ignored the add-ons system. After upgrading to Dharma the add-ons system seems a lot more simplier to use but the amount of options is overwhelming.

So I ask, what are your go to add-ons that you use often? Anything you'd like to share with newbies looking to take that next step in XBMC?
I recommend making sure you have the subtitle downloader addon. It's always nice to have. Beyond that, I'm one of those who finds that the less they have, the better. The only other addon I have is one for The Escapist, since I'm addicted to Zero Punctuation. I've got that linked to a button on my home screen.
I would suggest the Apple trailer add-on. I like being able to watch new movie trailers from XBMC.

I like the Icefilms and Hulu addons. Neither is available though the addons menu. You have to get them through the forums. Also if you are into gaming Advanced Launcher is great.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Advanced Launcher for roms really brings it to the next level for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting the most out of XBMC?0