• 29(current)
FAQ/info/issues
jd2157 Wrote:I don't know for sure, all I can do is guess... but I'd assume that you wouldn't have to rescan everything. I'd think/hope XBMC was smart enough to save metadata to it's library and not care about which protocol was used... but I could be wrong.

12 hours and counting... LOL!
I am not sure what thread to post issues about bot builds now.
Anyway, With latest 24.08 build I have a lot of buffering while playing over wifi. Downgraded to 22.08 build and buffering is gone. Almost unusable version.
iPad 2, streaming from smb share, have cachemembuffersize set to 0 in advancedsettings.XML
avdim Wrote:I am not sure what thread to post issues about bot builds now.
Anyway, With latest 24.08 build I have a lot of buffering while playing over wifi. Downgraded to 22.08 build and buffering is gone. Almost unusable version.
iPad 2, streaming from smb share, have cachemembuffersize set to 0 in advancedsettings.XML

create new thread with build details in title
Just to give everyone a quick update on what's going on with this stickied thread:

I'm currently drafting a replacement for this thread which will exclusively deal with installation and FAQ. Once I'm happy that everything on there is accurate it will be uploaded and will replace this thread. The intention of the new thread is to be informative, rather than being for discussion of problems.

All bugs and other problems should be discussed in the forum as a new topic, or as part of a relevant thread which is already discussing the issue at hand. Once issues have been confirmed they may be added to the issues sticky. And if a question is asked enough in the forum it can be added to the FAQs.

The issue list for the last official release that is currently in this thread will be transferred to Keith's issues sticky.

All this is in flux, but this is how I understand it at the moment. Bear with us, hopefully it'll be sorted in the next couple of days
Hello!

I have just jailbreaked and installed xbmc on my ATV2. One problem I got is that I don't get imagecover on all my movies, I get the description for all the movies.

I've been running XBMC on windows for a while and didn't have any trouble get imagecover for all the movies then.

All my movies are .mkv. And they all have the same description in the folder names.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FAQ/info/issues1