[AppleTV2] Can't change Display resolution on ATV2
Hi,

i installed xbmc on atv2 today an have changed several settings to test.
now i'm stuck at the resolution 720x480 and it won't change back to normal.
i click on the arrow buttons but the resolution doesn't change, but a context menu opens if i i want to keep this resolution. Neither the yes nor the no button makes changes...

even deinstallation an new installition won't fix...
Hi Mate,

When you first go into the calibration menu, it will let you calibrate left and top. if you click your center select button, the calibration will change to bottom, right. There are quite a few setting changes that you can do.

Hope this helps.
I have the same problem as Kenshi, i was palying around with resolution and are now stuck on 720x480.
It says:
DisplayMode = Windowed (I can't change it)
Display = Window (I can't even select this, the selector jumps right down to Vertical blanc sync)

Is there any way to edit any config-file directly through SSH or anything like that?
I too am like Winis MBSCA...messed with the resolution and now I'm stuck...and the xbmc display is small and only in the right hand side of my screen. help someone please.....
Found it!! Here's the fix:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...resolution
Does anyone have any tips on updating guisettings.xml? XBMC runs fine for me in 1280x720 but I have one of those bizarre 1.33 pixel ratio 1024x768 displays, so the screen is 16:9 with rectangular pixels. I notice a much clearer picture on my 360 when using 1024x768 vs 720p, and was hoping to get that on XBMC too.
changing skin zoom to -4% resolved the clipped left and right hand menus for me (System -> Settings -> Appearance)
Wouldn't that only effect the skin, and leave your media still cut off?
Takenover83 Wrote:Wouldn't that only effect the skin, and leave your media still cut off?

Yes, but keep in mind, if you weren't using XBMC you'd be in the same boat! Plus TV is produced with overscan in mind.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] Can't change Display resolution on ATV20