TVShow import does not work
Hey guys,

First of alle i have to say that i am new at xbmc.
A few days ago i installed xbmc 10.0 and tried some things with it. Installed some skins, imported music and movies. Everything works great and looks fantastic. BUT i really dont know how to handle with tv shows.
i read some threads in this forum, read at the wiki but i dont get it. i tried everything. i used different kinds of filenames, i cleared the database and tried it again, i reinstalled the xbmc, i tried it on my netbook, tried all the different options at the "add source" menu. the xbmc dont get any informations from the tvdb. i dont know what to try next, i hope you can help me out with my problem.

i use windows 7 prof. 64bit - xbmc 10.0 - showmix 2.5 dharma

Thank you
When you added your video source did you ensure that you "Set Content" to TV SHOWS and choose a scraper from the list?
Yeah, i choose the tvdb.
I read a bit in the forum and i found something about the .nfo files.
i tought that xbmc create the .nfo files by downloading the infos from the scraper, is that wrong? Or have i to create a empty .nfo file with the same name as the tv episode and xbmc write the information in the files?
First, make sure your folder structure is

-------show name
|
-------season #
|
-------episode file, including 1x1 or s01e01 in the filename (see wiki for naming conventions)

Then, check that the folder name of the show is exactly the same as it appears on the site you are scraping from.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVShow import does not work0