Duplicate Albums in Music
Question 
Huh
I'm stuck. I'm using Windows XP Home with XBMC 10.0
In my Music section in library mode there are 2 of the same album
for Crash Test Dummies.

The first album is named : The Best of the Crash Test Dummies
The second album is named : Best of

They both have the same album cover. I was playing around in library mode and some how accidentally, edited this albums name and created a copy, funny thing is I dont remember creating a copy, it just happened.

In library mode, I have tryed everything to delete this album copy, with no success. There is no selection for "remove from library".. If I turn off library mode ( into file mode ) the 2nd album copy does not show up. I tryed going in with windows explorer and removing the Crash Test Dummies Folder, then I went back into XBMC and selected : Context menu / Settings / Clean Library.
Sure enough both albums were gone. Then with windows explorer I put the Crash test dummies folder back into my music. Then in XBMC I updated the library, errrgh ! , again both albums show up.
I'm at a loss. Maybe I need the folder path into C drive, using windows explorer and delete this album info in the installation directory ?. Or am I doing somethin wrong inside XBMC ?
This sort of duplication has happened also in my Movies section and I could not correct it.
I ended up just watching the movie and then deleting it.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Feeling like a test Dummy, Torrentula
It's somewhere in your tags, what do things look like in WMP?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Smile 
Thanx for the reply sho, I'll take a look at WMP and report back, when I get a chance.
Thank You

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Duplicate Albums in Music0