[MOD] PseudoTV (Script View) for reFocus
Sranshaft, is the 4th row missing the channel number still an issue? I seem to be getting it, but couldn't tell if it worked for @Montoon77 based on his reply.

Piers Wrote:I have looked at the wiki, would someone mind pasting an example script they use for tv shows? I cant seem to make it work!

Not sure if you've checked out the PseudoTV Channel Pack and PseudoTV Image Pack I've been working on, but you can find them at http://tiny.cc/xbmcplaylists
jtucker1972 Wrote:Sranshaft, is the 4th row missing the channel number still an issue? I seem to be getting it, but couldn't tell if it worked for @Montoon77 based on his reply.

No, it's not an issue anymore. I'm just waiting for Jason to finalize a few things before I push a new update.

The new release is pretty much the same except the change in placement of the skin files. They will no longer be placed in reFocus' folder and instead will be moved to the PseudoTV's skin folder. This works for anyone else that is considering making a PseudoTV skin for their XBMC skin of choice.
Download here.

New procedure for adding skins to PseudoTV 0.2.0:

07.02.11 - Updated to PseudoTV 0.2.0. If you've downloaded any previous versions, please delete the xml files added to your skin.refocus\720p folder and images added to skin.refocus\media folder. Unzip this new version, and drop the folder into your %appdata%\addons\script.Pseudotv\resources\skins folder.
sranshaft, I must be doing something wrong. I started from scratch. I removed my previous skin.refocus and re-added with refocus version: 0.8.9.6. I then downloaded your update for PseudoTV 0.2.0 and added it to the script.PseudoTV/resources/skins folder, so now i have a Default subfolder and skin.refocus in the skins folder.

However, when I load the refocus skin, I no longer have the PseudoTV in my main menu. Is this by design or did I do something wrong.
jtucker1972 Wrote:sranshaft, I must be doing something wrong. I started from scratch. I removed my previous skin.refocus and re-added with refocus version: 0.8.9.6. I then downloaded your update for PseudoTV 0.2.0 and added it to the script.PseudoTV/resources/skins folder, so now i have a Default subfolder and skin.refocus in the skins folder.

However, when I load the refocus skin, I no longer have the PseudoTV in my main menu. Is this by design or did I do something wrong.

Ahh, that is because I haven't included a modified HomeScreen.xml file. If you still have a copy included in the previous version of this skin, you should be able to find the section of code I added. If not, I'll find a minute late on today and upload an updated copy of it.
Thanks. I found it.
The download link is not working anymore.
reFocus - Simply the best
Galefury Wrote:The download link is not working anymore.

Sorry, must have deleted it while I was cleaning house. Try this link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3687220/PseudoTV...r1.0.0.zip

Also, it is included with the PseudoTV addon already. The newest version will always be included with it.
I installed PseudoTV right after the newest reFocus came out the other day, along with a XBMC nightly, and I got the no valid channels error. I just saw this thread, but it makes me think, will the link above fix things for me, or do you need to update?
I love the way this looks but having trouble adding this look to my aeon nox skin.
whats the proper way off adding this to aeon nox?
rd1979 Wrote:I installed PseudoTV right after the newest reFocus came out the other day, along with a XBMC nightly, and I got the no valid channels error. I just saw this thread, but it makes me think, will the link above fix things for me, or do you need to update?

The issue was with XBMC and not with the skin nor with PseudoTV. It seems to be fixed in the June 16th compile of XBMC but the vast majority of the addons are now being reported as broken so it's a case of have PseudoTV work but nothing else or have most thing working except PseudoTV and wait until the addons side of things is ironed out.

RiChaDo Wrote:I love the way this looks but having trouble adding this look to my aeon nox skin.
whats the proper way off adding this to aeon nox?

That's going to be a bit difficult as this skin utilizing a lot of the images found in the reFocus skin. I'm not saying it can't be done but someone other than myself is going to have to do it. From what I remember, Aeon Nox uses its own built-in skin for PseudoTV so you'll have to start in the 720p folder of that skin.
Sranshaft Wrote:The issue was with XBMC and not with the skin nor with PseudoTV. It seems to be fixed in the June 16th compile of XBMC but the vast majority of the addons are now being reported as broken so it's a case of have PseudoTV work but nothing else or have most thing working except PseudoTV and wait until the addons side of things is ironed out.

Thanks. If you remember, make a post and tell us if a nightly comes out that fixes these issues. I'll do the same if I see it first.
rd1979 Wrote:Thanks. If you remember, make a post and tell us if a nightly comes out that fixes these issues. I'll do the same if I see it first.

Sorry, I should have updated sooner. The June 17th build and later have the JSON patch which should allow you to use PseudoTV again. Tested and confirmed working on the XBMCSetup-20110618-19e8cb6-master.exe build.
Sweet! I'll give it a try.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] PseudoTV (Script View) for reFocus1