[MOD] PseudoTV (Script View) for reFocus
Is PseudoTV compatible with the latest nightlies? Doesnt show up in the repo and not sure how else to install!
I think it's best to ask that question in the PseudoTV thread Smile
Jeroen Wrote:I think it's best to ask that question in the PseudoTV thread Smile

OK found the GIT source for PSTV Smile Is there a way in reFocus to get it as a direct link in the homescreen? I remember when I used Neon you could add favourites as menu items so I added it like that?
Posted in Pseudo TV thread but will ask here too, probably more relevant. I have reFocus and PSTV both from git in my addons folder, but when I run PSTV it looks like this, rather than how it should. Also, can I get a shortcut to PSTV in the reFocus main menu?

dannycorker Wrote:Posted in Pseudo TV thread but will ask here too, probably more relevant. I have reFocus and PSTV both from git in my addons folder, but when I run PSTV it looks like this, rather than how it should. Also, can I get a shortcut to PSTV in the reFocus main menu?

Hope I'm not too late =)

1. Open the file \addons\script.pseudotv\resources\skins\skin.refocus\720p\script.pseudotv.EPG.xml
2. Under the node <controls> (about 12 lines down) there's an include
<include>global_Background</include>
...change it to...
<include>themeBackground2</include>
3. Restart XBMC (or refresh the skin) and you should be good (worked for me at least)
BedBuddy Wrote:Hope I'm not too late =)

1. Open the file \addons\script.pseudotv\resources\skins\skin.refocus\720p\script.pseudotv.EPG.xml
2. Under the node <controls> (about 12 lines down) there's an include
<include>global_Background</include>
...change it to...
<include>themeBackground2</include>
3. Restart XBMC (or refresh the skin) and you should be good (worked for me at least)

There shouldn't be any need to fix it anymore. I've already updated the skin and pushed it to Jason for inclusion into the latest PseudoTV release.
Loving the logos you've made, Sranshaft.

Just wondering if you could upload a PSD for one of them?
I've tried tweaking layer styles again and again to get a couple of my own logos to match and they always end up looking a little 'off'.

I'll happily upload the lot when I've finished them if you'd like.
Sure thing as soon as I get home. Would love to see what you've come up with as well.

Edit: Here you go mate. Hope it helps. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3687220/Channels...0Logos.psd
Excellent!
I was missing inner shadow, and my gradient settings were way off.

Here's what I cobbled together in the end.
Scaling needs work and I need to find an aspect ratio and learn to stick to it.
Also turns out I have a serious lack of imagination.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/469330/XBMC/XBMC...0Icons.zip
Love this MOD, however a few things...

a) I think the purple doesn't fit the overall reFocus theme.

b) Anyway to include Season and Episode numbers in the info?

c) Also any chance to include a watched/unwatched icon on the TV schedule?
Glad you are enjoying the mod. To answer your questions:

a. The purple comes from the EPG found when using Live TV in XBMC. I might revisit it some time in the future.

b. Not at the moment. Additional information needs to be made available by the PseudoTV addon. Only the episode name, tv show / movie title and tag line is currently available. Jason, the developer of PseudoTV, has stated he'll look into extending the available information at some point in the future.

c. See above.

On a related note, I'd love to add icons to help differentiate being SD and HD, local file and stream and include different EPG color blocks based on genre similar to what is present in the Live TV EPG.

This is all dependent on the hard work of Jason and I encourage everyone who enjoys using this addon to help out in any way possible.
regarding hd, why not just create a hd channel for hd content.

I.e syfy and syfyhd
MrLobster Wrote:regarding hd, why not just create a hd channel for hd content.

I.e syfy and syfyhd

Perhaps I wasn't clear in my last post. What I mean is to display a HD flag on the EPG if the episode or movie was in HD, not creating a separate channel for HD though I have already done this for some of my newer movies.
does this work with the nightly edens or just the current skin on the repository for dharma ?

Thanks
slashr Wrote:does this work with the nightly edens or just the current skin on the repository for dharma ?

Thanks

Now that the repository is pushing out pre-Eden compatible versions of reFocus it should work fine with it. I believe the last Dharma compatible version was 0.8.9.

That being said, you'll still want to make sure you have the latest pre-stable version of PseudoTV and a nightly, pre-Eden build of XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] PseudoTV (Script View) for reFocus1