Scene Selection/Chapter listing
Dear all,

Is there any way to add a menu item to the playback menu to list all the chapters when playing movies. All my movies are in .iso format (with the "Title Menu") but since I've started converting them into .mkv format (taking only the mail "Title" i.e. the movie + subtitle(s), soundtrack(s) and chapters), everything works except the "Scene Selection". Can it be done? Or this facility is already provided, which I missed to notice. Cheers!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q150 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
I don't know to be honest - you can add your own bookmarks from the OSD but I don't think you can click a button to display chapters as such. Might be worth asking in the general help section.
Hi Sharpe,

Before asking to the "General Section", may I ask what's the problem you think, as a skinner, to do that? Isn't possible that a button will fire a script, which will read the .mkv meta-data and list the chapters? I do understand that it's not that easy as it sound but isn't it a possibility? Cheers!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q150 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
To be honest mate the last time I've ever really ripped anything was using DVD Decrypter and making Gordian Knot XviDs - the whole MKV ripping scene sort of passed me by. But yes of course it's fairly straight forward to make a button activate a script - making the script would be the clever bit though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scene Selection/Chapter listing0