[APPLE TV2] Problems Adding New Source over WiFi
Here's my setup:

I have two Apple TV2s (4.2.1 jailbroken with Seas0nPass) setup in the house (one in the living room and one in the bedroom). I have a windows 7 desktop in the office which has all our media stored on it and the drive is set to share. I have no problems accessing this drive via any other computer in the house.

Up until last night I had no problem accessing any media on this drive via the Apple TVs (both connected to the network via WiFi). As far as I know nothing changed overnight but as of this morning neither ATV is able to access the drive while they are connected via WiFi. One is located next to the router so I connected it directly and it is able to access the network shares without issue at this point.

I've tried both adding the sources by browsing through the SMB network location and I've added my own network location via the hosting machine's IP address (SMB:192.168.1.135/G). Like I said, both these methods work when connected directly to the router but not over WiFi.

The WiFi for the ATVs works fine for all normal ATV functions and had worked perfectly for XBMC until last night. The ATV in the bedroom cannot be connected directly to the router so I really need to fix this issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APPLE TV2] Problems Adding New Source over WiFi0