New user - movie genre and movieset pictures
I'm new user of XBMC live Dharma 10.0. I have question regarding movie genre and movieset pictures.

Movie genre - where to place picture and to which file define path to this picture. Is also possible have other backdrop for each genre ?

Moviesets - is there any configuration file where I can define path to picture ? Is possible also add special backdrop for each movieset ?

Thanks for help

Alda
Star 
With 180 posts under your belt you are ripping way at the 'new' part of userSmile

Movie genre: There's the default settings... most of the graphics have been tied up in a special format. Depending on the O/S you're using it could be in different locations... why not just mouse around a bit looking for jpegs or pngs.

I got around this a bit with 'file mode' having my video collection divided between TV and Movies each having their own drive, then having sub folders according to genre, each with it's own icon and backdrop... So in file mode everything is pretty orderly... movie mode... I search with playlists, browse recent, etc... I don't use the genre function in library mode, it has too much stuff.

Sets: That's a bit more difficult, XBMC has no real easy way of making sets (that will change in the future so they tell me) I've gotten around this nicely with XWMM movie manager (uses the browser to list your files and you get to tick off which are in what set) but I wouldn't fall over myself to use it... bugs abound. I'm not sure where the set list file is located... but I did see it in the Wiki somewhere. The other Media Managers have the ability to save sets too...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New user - movie genre and movieset pictures0