How to add Movies into library with new Hard drive?
hey guys was giving this a think today as my 2tb hdd is gonna be full soon and since my Library which is "movies" consists on this 2tb hard drive, Will adding movies on the new hard drive make a new a whole new library or will it add to my current movies? Thanks
Add to current
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
So even though the files are on a different harddrive/different directory i can sitll add them into the same library within XMBC??
Uhm, yes. Given that we share the same notion of "Library"
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thank you heaps, 1 more question.. How do i add new MENUS ? like you have Movies,tv shows etc.. How would i add a menu saying ANIME ?
Adding menus is skin-specific. As far as I've seen no two skins do it quite the same but there should be a setting under "Skin Settings" that allows it on most skins (note: that's most, not all... some skins don't have this functionality).

I can help you with Transparency! and probably a few others.
im using the aeon mq2 skin..
johnny87au Wrote:im using the aeon mq2 skin..

that's one i've never tried... if no one else replies, you might want to re-ask in the aeon forum

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to add Movies into library with new Hard drive?0