Listing movies without scrape match
I added over a hundred movies in one go, and know for a fact that some of them were not scraped - for example only 2 of the 3 X-Men movies were scraped although I had dummy files for the BDs for all 3.

Is there a way to list movies/files which have no scraped match? This would help immensely in cleaning up and completing my library.
Eklar Wrote:I added over a hundred movies in one go, and know for a fact that some of them were not scraped - for example only 2 of the 3 X-Men movies were scraped although I had dummy files for the BDs for all 3.

Is there a way to list movies/files which have no scraped match? This would help immensely in cleaning up and completing my library.

I personaly do not know of any easy way other than going to videos using file mode "Make sure library is turned off, it should be off in File mode" and browse through your movies one by one quite quickly because any movie that hasn't been scraped for some reason will not have thumbnail or banner and it is easy to spot straightaway.

I have 1000+ movies and I had to do it this way for my library to be complete. I wish I had knew about voxcommando earlier I could've used voice commands instead of my thumb going numb after finishing the whole lot :-)

Now I know Laugh

Regards,
EG.
Thanks, that's a low-tech solution which works Smile It'll take a while but then I'll have a pristine collection.

Now if there just was an easy way to have different box covers for offline DVDs and Blurays with Transparency skin...
Ok, found a decent workaround: I exported the library which creates .nfo files, and editing the res on them changes the covers to BD covers.

Now, is there a way to have a "insert disk" or some flag/icon for the files to show that they are offline and not on my HDD?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Listing movies without scrape match0