Xbmc kmlbrowser
Sad 
hi all..

installed the xbmc 2005-01-15 and saw the streaming feature in the webradio folder.
however if i try to open a stream i see a message scrolling on the bottom telling me that i have to upgrade my xbmc kmlbrowser asap.

any suggestions how to solve this and where to get the newer browser??

john
first thing i would do is a search on this forum.
hmm kind of looked at it but don't see anything helpfull....
via the scripts everything is accesible only no streaming... on the bottom bar still the message probably you are using an old version of xbmc kmlbrowser upgrade asap...

john
start by searching in the correct forum, moving
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
hi,

i have just successfully upgraded my kml browser. i agree that documentation is scarce because i searched for the procedure for a few days before just going ahead and doing what i thought was logical. as it turned out, the reason there is no documentation is that it is dead simple.

go here : http://www.onlinestreams.nl.

you can register if you want, it is optional. i did so that i can get notification of new builds. then just go to the software page and download the first file you see on the page. it is called kmlbrowse-20050109.py. obviously, if new versions come out, the date in the filename will change. it is a python script.

now simply go to your xbox python dir, and find the file named kmlbrowse.py. rename that file to something else, (how about kmlbrowse.py.old) and replace it with the one you just downloaded. make sure you rename the new one so that it reads kmlbrowse.py (ie. take out the date).

now you are all set. when you next go to web radio, you will have many more options including bookmarks!

r.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc kmlbrowser0