Video durations - any way to automate the process of adding them to the database?
Is there any documentation on the proper formatting of the nfo file for Dharma as the wiki still shows runtime?

And does runtime need to have mins or min or just the number as the wiki shows min but the exported file from xbmc didn't.

Just like to sort this out once and for all. Don't really want to delete all my currently nfo files and have xbmc rescrape the whole thing. I like the external program as i can set everything up the way it should before i add it to the xbmc database. I find i get better results this way Smile
Easy way to test this once and for all.

Make a folder with one TV show in it and a .nfo in it that you set the duration.

Add it as a source, set to a TV show, with scraping, etc.

Then, use any number of SQL Lite database viewers to go view duration time in the database itself.

Which is it - the time set in .nfo, or via the scraping?

Personally, since I have no dogs in this hunt, don't really care.

But I would have had a dog in this hunt since I'm using PseudoTv as well, but I found a shortcut.

It was to assemble one playlists for each type, and simply open them one time to let the duration stack.

As well as to have .nfo files. That way I'm covered either way - and sure enough it works.
I actually found the issue was to due with ember scraping the meta data as well for my files. I disabled that, rebuilt all my nfo files (man that took a while to fix some as the ratings didn't get pulled) and now my run times incrememt the way they are suppose to.

So i went from 250+ hours under movies to 1000+ hours Smile

Thanks for the suggestions, i knew the issue was to do with what info was in my nfo files (say that 5 times fast), but took some time to pin it down Smile

Now your trick of going to all seasons for a show works as the time increments correctly Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video durations - any way to automate the process of adding them to the database?0