• 8(current)
[AppleTV2/iOS] Unofficial builds for testing! NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
Quote:Audio sync problems with MKVs? I have not experienced this, but several have reported it.

I don't experience this, except when pausing or resuming from pause, there's a bit of sync problems, but it catches up in a couple of seconds...
Doombelly Wrote:Hmm not sure why... but i just tried out putting in another HDMI cable and into another HDMI port. I got full sounds now... why this is i do not know. As the other HDMI PORT/CABLE works with every other kind of sound... Maybe its because i havent pulled out and replugged the HDMI on the back of the TV... (It stuck to the wall)

Anyway.. thanks for the input... and great work on the build.

I had something weird like this happen to me too, where my receiver was showing AC3 but I didn't hear anything. Found out the HDMI port wasn't fully inserted. Re-insertion fixed everything.
kobhen Wrote:I don't experience this, except when pausing or resuming from pause, there's a bit of sync problems, but it catches up in a couple of seconds...

Same, just like it does on my ION-based nettop too.
To be added to
WHATS STILL MISSING/BROKEN:
Retina resolution support..

Otherwise, totally insane and amazing that it works this well!
Keep the commits coming Smile

Cheers!
DVD ISO playback still not working on iOS build (on my 3GS).
Where are the debug logs found?
Zeba Wrote:To be added to
WHATS STILL MISSING/BROKEN:
Retina resolution support..

Otherwise, totally insane and amazing that it works this well!
Keep the commits coming Smile

Cheers!
we really need "Retina Display" support ..
the build works great , 1080P with 10Mb bitreat works great on my iPhone 4
meshuga Wrote:I asked Davilla if hes interested in plugin bug reports yet and he said its best to hold off until they sync to dharma.

I will be removing plugin info from my 1st post.

Well, the CNET plugin issue that I mentioned is not there anymore! It works perfectly fine. I guess there must have been a connectivity issue at the time and it just took too long to timeout...
rickwookie Wrote:DVD ISO playback still not working on iOS build (on my 3GS).

Nothing happens on my iphone4 either when trying to start an ISO..
Can someone confirm it's working on some device?
rickwookie Wrote:DVD ISO playback still not working on iOS build (on my 3GS).

Enable debugging in Settings > System > Debugging

and then the log will be located at:
/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences
melagodo Wrote:No, I used Cyberduck and achieved the same goal.
Just use what you feel more confortable with Wink

melagodo

I used winscp, makes it much easier as well. I have a mac, but never used cyberduck. Just drag and drop..rename..I use the commands in the terminal as well but i like it as easy as i can get it ..lol
Ok. my scraping issues are gone. It probably was due to the fact that I was scraping my files thru ps3 media server because I was having problems with smb connecting. My smb issues are fixed and now its scrapes perfectly, better than my boxee box - but we already know that. lol

Although I am having problems with buffering now on 720p and i'm asumming 1080p as well(although i haven't tried because i'm working on the 720 1st) Yes I am on wireless N, but a very strong connection so i dont think thats it. only because Ive never had buffering issues with xbmc on my mac or with any other of my media streamers(wifi)? anyone else having these issues?
Saw some interesting commits today, looking forward to tonights build.
ruiner17 Wrote:Saw some interesting commits today, looking forward to tonights build.

Doing some builds to try to get retina going right now, but my next task will be a new build.
No luck on the retina display resolution stuff, but good news I got some new builds posted up!

Check the 1st post in this thread.

Post if you noticed any different/better/broken than last build.

Davilla mentioned their might be a problem with -O3 and libmpeg2, so keep your eye out for any mpeg2 problems.
And now using GIT revision numbers instead of SVN's in System Info.

I am going to try to build .debs now too, wish me luck!
Is there any way of simplifying the install of these builds so that all custom settings, DB etc are left behind but the core application is swapped out
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2/iOS] Unofficial builds for testing! NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED2