Looking for the most silent internal blu-ray disc player in the world
Like title says someone known if there are some reviews/tables that measure the device noise level during a bluray disc playback?
I'm looking for stay under the 10-15 dB of overall system noise level.
ok I resize my help request... I'm looking for a quite silent during playback internal Blu-ray driver, not the most silent Nerd
Um....we aren't very helpful because XBMC can't play Blu Rays. Therefore my real answer is:

The most silent Blu Ray drive is the cheap one in your desktop ripping the Blu Rays to your NAS. That way when XBMC plays the Blu Ray rips you hear NOTHING.

poofyhairguy Wrote:The most silent Blu Ray drive is the cheap one in your desktop ripping the Blu Rays to your NAS.
You are ahead, nothing else to say Rofl
but I haven't a Desktop and I thought that MakeMKV plugin could help in this task...
joethefox Wrote:You are ahead, nothing else to say Rofl

Its not just me. Most of the XBMC community is in a "Post-Optical Disk Era." That is why we groan when people ask how to play DVDs, CDs, and Blu Rays.

Quote:but I haven't a Desktop and I thought that MakeMKV plugin could help in this task...

Then stick the cheapest one in your HTPC and rip to your NAS. Either way, rip to the NAS and avoid trying to play the disks. There is no seamless way to play Blu Rays in XBMC.

gotcha. Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for the most silent internal blu-ray disc player in the world0