[Iphone] questions
[Iphone] Can someone tell me more about their experiences with xbmc on Iphone 4

I still have to wait for the new jailbrake because of my 4.2.1 firmware. Or is the new relaese already available?

- When I want to add movies / music to my iphone I don't need itunes anymore? its just drag and drop it to a certain folder and set content?

- does the add-on trakt work?

thanks..
Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |
Zotac Zbox ID41 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5003 | 2x Mordaunt Short Genie

no one?
Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |

Been using XBMC on a 4th gen iPod touch, everything seems to be OK. Installed a few skins, got my sources all set up, haven't scanned the content yet though, as I can't quite press the buttons to change the scrapers.

Using the default confluence skin I can move around and choose things easily, however do not use Alaska revisited, it really is a pain trying to scroll left and right at the main menu. Other than that, it's all good, streaming videos like normal, both SD and HD, HD requires a bit of buffering but I suspect that is just my crappy network.

Only downside I can really see is it makes my iPod really hot, and I'm not sure if it's the app, or just my iPod but it seems to really eat the battery.
greenpois0n apparently released an untethered jailbreak for 4.2.1 today... I am currently getting an error trying to download it... so will give it a day or two.
The greenpois0n tethered jailbreak for 4.2.1 worked OK for me, and allowed me to install XBMC on my iPhone 4 from Cydia.... sadly it is a bit tricky to work the XBMC interface on the touch screen... so much so, that XBMC on the iPhone 4 is unusable for me at the moment.

I have been trawling the forums in the hope that someone has whipped up an iPhone/Ipod Touch friendly skin, but alas, nothing specific yet.

Undoubtedly it is already being worked on so I suggest you keep an eye on the forums until one is released... I will be...
thanks for the replies!
@spaceman99 I've seen the articles about the new jailbreak release. I'll try it tonight.

Does anyone know if this new release of Greenpois0n works with the 03.10.01 broadband?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Iphone] questions0