Hard drives not displayed when using Launcher plugin
Question 
I have been trying to use the launcher plugin to browse my ROM collection for months now and I have been unsuccessful.

When I start the plugin it ask if I want to set up a normal .exe or a ROM and no matter which I select on the next screen the only locations that it allows me to browse to are my disk drives and any pen drives. Neither of my hard drives are displayed as an option to select as the location of the program. I could in theory just use a large pen drive and move all of my ROM over to it and launch them that way however my PC games would still not be accessible.

I have tried several things so far, well what I thought of and have spent hours searching the internet looking for an answer but I have not found anyone with the same situation. I have uninstall and reinstalled the plugin, xbmc and recently done a fresh OS install and this has continued through the OS install.

I am at a loss. Can someone please help me figure out what is going on hereHuh HELP!!!
I forgot to add that I have also tried to use the ROM Collection Browser as well with the same results. Just thought I would add this.
In windows for some reason RCB and ALA will look at cd/dvd drives, thumb drives and external drives before it looks for local drives and as a result it will only show the extra drives.

Remove any cd/dvds from your system. Also disconnect any external drives and make sure they are not mounted in explorer. You only want local hard drives showing up. Once you have done this you will then have access to your C:\ drive.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Thanks. I will try this when I get home and post if it fixes the problem.
Thanks for the help. This resolved my issue!!! Now if I could only find the time to set up all my emulators.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hard drives not displayed when using Launcher plugin0