iPad Skin Mockup Idea
I just had an idea for an iPad skin. Thought it's simple enough that you could change theme colors easily. I only had time to do this but will work on more. I am not a coder by any means this is just an idea. Let me know what you think.

I think it needs more then one image/mockup to get a complete skin.
yeah dude keep working on it try to get some different viewtype mockups keep it up man
Which movie is the fanart from?
Fanart looks like it is from posideon
I'm not a newbie. I always act this dumb.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
Great graphics, I'm not sure about ease of use.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I know i guess I shouldn't have called it a mockup since only one pic but I will add more soon.

Thanks for the responses. And as for ease of use that's exactly what I want feedback on! Its hard to decide whats best for iPad. I was thinking that when doing it maybe title menu should be a little larger.
@MarkTaunton Thank you, I haven't actually seen that movie and sorry for off-topic everyone. Smile
SynstrShn Wrote:I was thinking that when doing it maybe title menu should be a little larger.

I would personally consider a way to do it so that scrolling is involved only if necessary.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:I would personally consider a way to do it so that scrolling is involved only if necessary.

I was thinking the same thing. How about this:

1. A button/icon that displays the main menu (leaves fanart front and center)
2. Button reveals main menu, which is series of icons (on the ipad, the way the background image splits, revealing the folder of links would be my preference)

You could acually use this metaphor throughout, a simple icon used to reveal a series of options. The idea being that you hide all the menu stuff and reduce the amount of scrolling by keeping things accessible.

If I get time I will throw together a quick mockup of what I'm thinking.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iPad Skin Mockup Idea0