How to use more than one external player?
@ > X > @ steppedup @ jhsrennie @ steelman1991

Finally it is running now. I deleted the version i had which was X86 and i installed another one X64. i followed again the jhsrennie's instructions and it worked.
But now i see different things. I open XBMC it shows me all my movies like before but when the movie runs it shows me the MPC-HC interface-player.
Is it correct? I thought that i should have the XBMC programs and the codecs of PMC-HC
Yes - You are using an external player. XBMC is a totally stand-alone application with its own set of codecs. DSPlayer branch used to utilise seperate codecs but is no longer being developed.
steelman1991 Wrote:Yes - You are using an external player. XBMC is a totally stand-alone application with its own set of codecs. DSPlayer branch used to utilise seperate codecs but is no longer being developed.
Good morning to all of you from the sunny today Greece.
Finally i returned back to XBMC-Dvd player as default player because with the MPC-HC i had to activate everytime the Greek subtitles,i could not adjust the aspect-ratio (crop black bars) and the resolution is much better with XBMC.
I thank you all for your attention-support-help
Have all a very nice day Vagelis........................

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to use more than one external player?0