How to use more than one external player?
steppedup Wrote:You've actually got the two conflated a little bit....but just do this.

In XBMC, click on Settings/ System/ Debugging - make sure there's a blue dot next to debugging (make sure it's enabled).

Close XBMC, Open XBMC, try and recreate the problem you've been having.

Grab Appdata\roaming\xbmc\xbmc.log and paste to pastebin.com. Click Submit.

It will ask you to confirm 3 letters in a Captcha confirmation. Do that.

If Captcha goes through ok, the very next page will be the pastebin page with your logs nicely embedded in it.

Copy the URL of that page, and paste that back to here.

Cheers!
Good morning to all of you.
I followed exactly your steps. I am trying to submit the URL here but it writes that my text has 40242 characters.Pls shorten to 10000 long.
But i do not know to do it.
In the other hand i am still waiting an income e-mail from Pastebin throu Hotmail.
Tks very much.

What is the URL?
Now i see that in Appdata\Roaming\XBMC\ there is not xbmc.log but xbmc and xbmc.old .Is it correct?
The URL you have to post here is only the one line in your web browser at the top of the page.

You don't need to wait on any e-mail from anybody, there is no confirmation or communication from pastebin.

You will have 2 logs xbmc.log is the most recent, xbmc.old.log, the previous one.

Open the most recent log in notepad, choose, edit, select all and copy.

Open pastebin and paste your log into the large empty box, below where it says POST A NEW PASTEBIN

enter your e-mail address and press submit. You may be asked to confirm 3 letters in a Captcha confirmation, do this. As stepped up has stated you will then be taken to a screen showing your log nicely embedded

Highlight the one line in your browser at the top of the page starting http://pastebin.com/xxxxxx (xxxxxx being the unique code to your pastebin doc) and then copy that into your post, which will link to your pastebin/log.
@ Steelman thank you very much
i will follow your instructions and i will let you know
@ steelman is it correct now? This is the one we are looking for?
13:40:38 T:5504 M:1073741823 NOTICE:

You must know that before the xbmc.log i tried to play a movie.
Movies\c\play using\MPC-HC deafult player
Sorry I don't know whether it is the right one or not - only you will know that.
steelman1991 Wrote:Sorry I don't know whether it is the right one or not - only you will know that.
This is written in the first line as you told me after the xbmc.log\select all\copy-paste to the pastebin
Please read again - I told you to copy the line in your browser. not the first line of your log file.

@ steelman Now is ok?
http://pastebin.com/bihcq9Pp
Good evening all

@ > X > @ steppedup @ jhsrennie @ steelman1991

Any help ? Can you pls read my Debug Log ?
Tks for your attention...................
I read your log but unfortunately I don't know what the error means

Code:
13:41:16 T:6020 M:1073741823  NOTICE: CExternalPlayer::ExecuteAppW32 - Failure: 3
@ < X > tks for your reply
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Good evening all

@ > X > @ steppedup @ jhsrennie @ steelman1991

Any help ? Can you pls read my Debug Log ?
Tks for your attention...................

Error code 3 is ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND. I'd guess this means you have the full filename of MPC-HC wrong. XBMC is trying to start:

"C:\Program Files\Media Player Classic - Home Cinema\mpc-hc64.exe"

To check this press Windows-R and in the Run dialog paste in the command above (including the quotes) then click OK and see if MPC-HC runs.

JR
Yeah in my previous post I said I thought it was the path as it worked fine for me with my path

SALAMINOMACHOS

You should get the path from your MPC-HC shortcut at least your know its correct then
@ jhsrennie tks for your reply.
I will try to translate the error-message after the copy-paste\enter because my WIN7 is in Greek language

C:\Programfiles\media player classic-home cinema\ goes in a position where is not available. It could be in a hard disk of this computer or in a network.
>>X<<' Wrote:Yeah in my previous post I said I thought it was the path as it worked fine for me with my path

SALAMINOMACHOS

You should get the path from your MPC-HC shortcut at least your know its correct then
Pls what do you mean ( get the path from the shortcut )?
How can i do it?

Just for your information if i want to run MPC it runs ok

Is there any possibility my MPC version to be incorrect? Can you give any link to install another proper version?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to use more than one external player?0