Adding new flags for oscars
Hi,
how about add some new flags only for nominated movies?
I think it could be nice to make a "folder" with all nominated movies for best picture... maybe other categories.

Just an idea....
I've wanted to do something similar but wouldn't include it in the skin. My plan is to include a script that builds playlists based on text files. My goal was not for nominated films but for the AFI 100 list(s).

The addon would have to accept an identifier (Ranking number for AFI, Year and Category for the Oscars) and perhaps an IMDB ID. The add on would provide a list of the items already on XBMC and provide a default image and fanart for items not on XBMC. For the AFI 100 Years 100 Films list, my goal is to have almost all of them.
Meant to say this was a cool idea but would need to be a script to be current and we don't have a <field> to pull this info from either...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
GJones Wrote:I've wanted to do something similar but wouldn't include it in the skin. My plan is to include a script that builds playlists based on text files. My goal was not for nominated films but for the AFI 100 list(s).

The addon would have to accept an identifier (Ranking number for AFI, Year and Category for the Oscars) and perhaps an IMDB ID. The add on would provide a list of the items already on XBMC and provide a default image and fanart for items not on XBMC. For the AFI 100 Years 100 Films list, my goal is to have almost all of them.

Any idea how to do it? I can help you if you want, just don't know were to start.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding new flags for oscars0