Russian translation for Xperience skin.
Hi!
I know Russian very well, and I can create the Russian language pack for this skin. In fact I already created it. But I have some troubles with it, and I need some technical support.
For example, the main problem is that the skin uses the fonts Xperience.ttf and Xperience_uc.ttf, which do not support Russian symbols. Sad And the skin, switched to Russian looks like that:
Pretty! Isn't it?
So, I select a pair of fonts, which work fine with Russian symbols. And, if anybody is interested with it, I can send it to him, to include to the next skin release. Because there is no reason to continue making the Russian language pack without adding new fonts to the skin.
Thanks.
TigerHeart.ua
your right, you can change the font manually
следуещего релиза "икспиренса" не будет. 1.1 -- финальная версия, все остальое разрабы предлагают привинчивать модами
I used to drink
I used to smoke and then I'd dance
Kertis Wrote:TigerHeart.ua
следуещего релиза "икспиренса" не будет. 1.1 -- финальная версия, все остальое разрабы предлагают привинчивать модами

Even if we live in the same country and speak the same language, it is not the reason to violate the forum rules. If you want to speak Russian - you can send me the private massage. But do not write Russian here. Ok?
PS. I'm sorry for off-topic.
offtop: i dont saw anything in rules about that,

i think it must be translated language file, i changed the font and...nothing happen!
developes wrote about language files in neighbor topic
I used to drink
Kertis Wrote:i think it must be translated language file, i changed the font and...nothing happen!
developes wrote about language files in neighbor topic

I know it, I made this language file by myself. And, if you wish, I can send it all to you by e-mail (2 fonts, modified "fonts.xml" and the language file).
But, as I wrote, it contains some bugs, which I can't fix by myself, I need developer's help.
TigerHeart.ua
i dont know what about fonts, but i taked font from "SC:Conviction"
i will give my email, so you send it
and what about bugs? describe them
I used to drink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Russian translation for Xperience skin.0