Home Panel View
OK nessus asked me to look over his xml he had been modifiying to make the Home Panels work in Episodes, but it needed a complete rewrite to get it working correctly, so I have done so and when its done (Animations are done) I will posts it here for peeps to download and try out.

It will work for movies (fanart), TV Shows (fanart), Pictures and Episodes. (maybe music I will see)

Here is a preview Video.
Hi Rocky5.

Thanks for looking this. I saw the video but i don't see the overlay unwatched labels. Did you fix the animations on that ?. Also in the video i don't see the back panel icon which was the major problem about this view.

Cheers
Nessus
nessus Wrote:Hi Rocky5.

Thanks for looking this. I saw the video but i don't see the overlay unwatched labels. Did you fix the animations on that ?. Also in the video i don't see the back panel icon which was the major problem about this view.

Cheers
Nessus

I tried to fix your version but you cant just copy the Home panels as these will flicker like yours did, for it to work i would have had to redo basically everything, so just started from scratch.

Once I have the visible conditions done I will add the watched overlay.

Animations are done and dusted.
Sorry to hear that you had to redo everything from scratch but in my setup is working fine. No flickering at all. Anyway, if you say that the code was wrong, then it's wrong. The important thing is to have the view working.

Thanks for your efforts and i am waiting for the update.

Cheers
Nessus
nessus Wrote:Sorry to hear that you had to redo everything from scratch but in my setup is working fine. No flickering at all. Anyway, if you say that the code was wrong, then it's wrong. The important thing is to have the view working.

Thanks for your efforts and i am waiting for the update.

Cheers
Nessus

the focus thumbs would flicker on focus so every time you pressed left or right in the Episode view they would flicker. (Static Images)

like i said i can send you the xml so you can go through it and look at what i have done.

and its not really that bad as at some point I would have to redo the views anyhow as I never coded the two views that are disabled, (Adam added them in) I disabled them as they were not working 100% and if we start adding stuff that's not done or half arsed then people will moan.
I realize now that this view was started from the wrong way.
I mod this mod which it was a mod form this mod of the home panels. Go figure !!!

Anyway.... like i said the important thing is to have the view working.

Cheers
Nessus

P.S. Rocky, thanks for the files.
OK here is Episodes basically its done, everything is in place and working all you peeps need to do its hack it up for your needs.

(these files are for people that know what there doing, the view needs activated in include_Views.xml)

Download
Thanks Rocky. I will check them out.

Cheers
Nessus
Thanks Rocky5. I was hoping you could fix that view one day too.
It is working well but there is a small compatibility issue with other views at episode level.

For example when enabled in include_views for tvshows. Here below what you get when you choose another view like info panel.

The blue episode label is appearing in all other episode level views as well.
Thanks in advance for your help
I'm working on this view with the files from Rocky. I already fix these problems and made the view working on episodes and TV Shows with clear logo. The only thing that is left to do is the text in the label unwatched overlay which is very difficult for my coding skills. If i can't do it i will post the files with the unwatched overlay as image.

Cheers
Nessus
OK. Here it is.

This is the Home Panel View based on the code written by Rocky and with a some modifications by me. Is working on TV Shows and Episodes level.

TV Shows

Episodes

Home Panel View

I have kept the folder structure in the zip file so the only thing (i hope !) you need to do is, extract the zip file to your Xperience folder and overwrite (BACKUP FIRST) the files.

Note: The unwatched flags on Episode level are all images and thus in all languages you always see the "Unwatched" label in English and that's because it was too much for my coding skills to animate the unwatched text label.

Cheers
Nessus

P.S.1 Rocky, thank you again for your time on this.

P.S.2 If there is interest perhaps i will post and a mod of this view (when is ready) according to....... my view Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home Panel View0