movie info on atv2
hi
i was trying the alaska skin on atv2. when i try see the video information, the text is almost not readable because of the pictures in the background in panel view for example. is that a general problem or i do i have to change only some settings?

greez tom
Its probably a problem the current atv release has with diffused textures
ah ok so it will probably work in a future release? i really like this skin and would use it on the atv2!
See the unofficial build:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=92261

It fixes the problem you speak of. Alaska Revisited runs beautifully on my ATV2 now, except that the weather icons are missing and there are issues with pictures and music (xbmc on ATV2 problems, not skin problems).
thanks for the hint dan. i don't know if i will try this new release because my english is quiet poor and i don't understand everything written in this thread. also everything (except a few gui-things) is working so great right now...
is there a way to backup the current state of the xbmc with all the library stuff and settings and everything? if yes i would really like to try this unofficial build!
xbmc rocks! for now it plays every mkv i have doesn't matter if it is sd or 720p or even 1080p (all over wifi) it finds almost 90 percent of my video information (tv shows and movies) and that even though most of the stuff isn't in english. it works great with dlna as well as with smb shares.
by the way i have another question; which size should the library maximal be?

greez tom
It works all perfect with new unofficial build the preferences were not touched so it's about 5 min to update Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movie info on atv20