Change location where XBMC stores it's files
I need to change where XBMC stores it's files on Windows from the default of the Roaming profile to the local one.

It's currently taking up way too much space and don't have a need for it to copied back to the domain controller on log off.

How's this possible?

Paul.
Paul, it's best if you enable the login-screen so that you have to select a user when you start XBMC. That way you can specify the user details and the profile folder, and set the profile folder to a local drive....
Just to check,is your XBMC is stored on a remote machine?

If it's installed on your local machine, running it in portable mode should do what you need, as it'll save everything inside the XBMC folder rather than creating an external profile folder.
i3-2100 /w Scythe Big Shuriken Cooler, 4GB RAM, GT430 Passive, 40GB SSD boot drive, 2TB 5400RPM internal media drive, 2TB external drive, Nexus 430W PSU, Nexus case fans

Feeding Yamaha RX-V1800, Panasonic 42PZ80 Plasma, Mission 753/Quad speaker surround kit
XBMC is installed on a local PC just it's part of a domain and the user has a roaming profile.

Might have to try running it in portable mode as a new profile is not really the way I want to go from a usability point of view.

Odd that you can't change where the master profile is stored.
You can - use portable mode.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change location where XBMC stores it's files0