No DVD menu in player controls?
Hi there,

am i right if i can not find the dvd menu icon if i play a .ifo/.vob file in the movie player controls, or am i doing sth. wrong?

Switching to a different skin showed the icon in the player controls.

THX
Chaos
For some reason it's commented out in the skin file VideoOSD.xml (at least on the Cirrus Extended skin which I am using). I enabled the button and made some other minor tweaks to my file. I noticed on the extended version that the graphics weren't showing up for bookmarks so I fixed that as well. Here it is on pastebin if you want to give it a shot. I highly recommend that you backup your existing VideoOSD.xml file in your 720p directory before using mine.

Please be aware, I am not a "skinner" and know very little about the art. I just went in and tinkered with the XML file. I haven't tested it yet on a movie with a DVD menu though.
Chaos_666 Wrote:Hi there,

am i right if i can not find the dvd menu icon if i play a .ifo/.vob file in the movie player controls, or am i doing sth. wrong?

Switching to a different skin showed the icon in the player controls.

THX
Chaos

babaraccas Wrote:For some reason it's commented out in the skin file VideoOSD.xml (at least on the Cirrus Extended skin which I am using). I enabled the button and made some other minor tweaks to my file. I noticed on the extended version that the graphics weren't showing up for bookmarks so I fixed that as well. Here it is on pastebin if you want to give it a shot. I highly recommend that you backup your existing VideoOSD.xml file in your 720p directory before using mine.

Please be aware, I am not a "skinner" and know very little about the art. I just went in and tinkered with the XML file. I haven't tested it yet on a movie with a DVD menu though.

I vaguely remember commenting that out when I was first starting the skin because I didn't know what it did and I was trying to keep things as simple a possible at the time. Like BA says, you can just uncomment it in the file he mentioned.
Thanks Crookas and any other developers for an awesome skin! I've installed just about every one and this is by far my favorite.

Just an FYI, I think I had to change the case of the filenames for the images for the bookmarks as well to make that button show up. Can't remember what it used to be, but it's corrected in the pastebin I submitted.

Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No DVD menu in player controls?0