Can Videos menu display only videos that are NOT on tvdb/moviedb?
Can the Videos menu be set up to display only videos that are not listed on TVDB or MovieDB?

Ideally what I'd like is to specify a folder (ie C:\Videos) where I can put my own personal videos and other downloaded clips that are DVD extras, etc. And then use the Videos menu to see thumbnails of those videos. Obviously excluding actual Movies and TV Shows.

Is there a way to do this?
Anyone have a suggestion on how do to this in any form? Is there any way to view personal videos without having to switch to file mode and sifting through existing movies and TV shows?
Well, I created a separate folder called 'AVI Movies' and dropped that into my media drive at the top level ie as D:/Avi Movies as against, say d:/Movies. I still have to enter files mode, but when I do I can just select the AVI Movies folder I've created, and up they come without any of my DVD rips showing.
Prizm4 Wrote:Anyone have a suggestion on how do to this in any form? Is there any way to view personal videos without having to switch to file mode and sifting through existing movies and TV shows?

Here is how I set it up:

Create an nfo file for each home video, and name the director and actor to your own name. And scan them into library. When you want to see just home videos, select your name from the list of directors/actors. You can also select by genre "Home Videos". The only minor downside to this is these will also shown in "Title" mode. But it's great to see your home videos organized this way Big Grin

Here's an example of the nfo file for "Xmas 2011" looks like (add as many directors and actors as you like):

Quote:<movie>
<title>Xmas 2011</title>
<genre>Home Videos</genre>
<director>your name</director>
<actor>
<name>your name</name>
</actor>
<actor>
<name>your spouse name</name>
</movie>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can Videos menu display only videos that are NOT on tvdb/moviedb?0