Help: how i can activate that
Sad 
any can say me hw i can do that in the skin
Blush
If you have cdART setup correctly it'll automatically show. There is a cdManager addon to help with collecting them...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:If you have cdART setup correctly it'll automatically show. There is a cdManager addon to help with collecting them...

I tried the cdArt Manager an it locks up XBMC everytime I try to launch it. It says downloading music database and just hangs. I have to End Process XBMC and restart.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Tim
Go to C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data and delete the folder "script.cinema.experience", then try again.
KiSUAN Wrote:Go to C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data and delete the folder "script.cinema.experience", then try again.

Got it. deleted the script.cdart.manager and it worked perfectly.

Thanks!
Ups, I was on a hurry (getting late to work) and type wrong name, glad you catch the idea and fix it.
KiSUAN Wrote:Ups, I was on a hurry (getting late to work) and type wrong name, glad you catch the idea and fix it.

I got CD Art Manager working and it downloaded about a 1/4 of my collection. Is there a way to make it play a blank looking CD for those that don't have a CDArt?

Thanks,
Tim
First cdArt Manager is just a scraper, you can always manually add the images. All you need is to place the corresponding image into the folder were you have X album and name it cdart.png. If you don't want to take the trouble of searching of course you can place the same image for any CD cover that's missing.
tmm0f5 Wrote:I got CD Art Manager working and it downloaded about a 1/4 of my collection. Is there a way to make it play a blank looking CD for those that don't have a CDArt?

Thanks,
Tim

My thoughts are why make people check settings for stuff that I can code to work automatically. If you have logos - it works, if no logos - label fallback. If you have cdART - it works, no cdART - it adjusts...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:My thoughts are why make people check settings for stuff that I can code to work automatically. If you have logos - it works, if no logos - label fallback. If you have cdART - it works, no cdART - it adjusts...

I agree. I don't really want to go put blank cd images in each of my 1000+ folders. Would rather it default to a blank CD if there is not a CDArt present.

Any thoughts?
The thing is there is no point for a blank CD, you just don't get a fallback for an extra that only appears when the image is present.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help: how i can activate that0