Tool for editing nfo files and captureing stills from videos?
Hi, I am trying to organize my music videos and some miscellaneous videos and don't think scrapers will be able to address my "organizational needs" (Media Companion and its scraping has worked like a champ for my tv/movies though). So I am trying to find the best tool for manually creating/editing .nfo files and hopefully also automatically getting video captures (maybe a few different captures per video so i can pick the best shot?). It seems that most tools here are for TV/Movies specifically but aren't as well suited for other files (or if there is something specifically for music videos then sweet!). Any recommendations would of course be appreciated!

Cheers,

-Gaiko
i have a batch file that i got from here somewhere(ill be damned if i can find the thread it was in) that uses ffmpeg and ffplay to create a .tbn screen cap which i then convert the extension to .jpg with a batch renamer.
works really well.
pm me an email and i can package it all up in a zip with some directions for you.
id post it here but im not sure how the creators would feel about me redistributing their work Smile
nfos on the other hand...those are a bit more work.
i get my basic .nfo for music videos using YANG.
after that i use a bulk text editor to add other info...kind of a pita.
Hello,
You can try XBNE :
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=59800
Extract picture of movie with black & blur detection in ExtraFanart tab and you can copy it to fanart, thumb or extrafanart.
XBNE : XBMC Video DataBase / Nfo Editor
Download - Forum - Donate

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tool for editing nfo files and captureing stills from videos?0