Any way to stream al jazeera english into XBMC?
Nevermind, I didn't realize the latest version of XBMC was available for the first-gen ATV.

After I updated, the strm file worked. I might need to go with the standard stream though, this one seems choppy and buffers a lot. I don't have problems when I watch it on my desktop.
dke1 Wrote:I've tried using the al-jazeera.strm file but i only get this error message in my log when i try to run it

Any clue what the issue is? System is a asrock running xbmc live (ubuntu)

Probably the issue I had.. not running the latest version of XBMC
I've created a World News Live plugin which includes Al Jazeera Live, CSPAN and CNN with a bunch more coming.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=7...post757276
I've been trying for days to get this to work on my ATV2, but it seems to always give a plug-in error. Can anyone who has gotten this to work elaborate a bit? It looks to me like the version of XBMC on the ATV2 is not compatible.
Please donot mind .I am a newbie.I am requesting that there must be a " Guide for Newbies" to get the tv of one's choice.I donot know how to install/add live tv.Kindly help me how to get worlds news tv like Canadian/usa/BBC/CNN/India,Pakistan .
If there exist any forum links,kindly direct me there.I have Android 4.1 TV USB box.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any way to stream al jazeera english into XBMC?0